Vented Security Door
The Middle Atlantic Vented Security Door is a unique solution that allows you to secure a select portion of rack-mount equipment by covering only a limited area of the front rack with a security door. Mount equipment behind the vented door to prevent unauthorized users from accessing and tampering with equipment. Security-sensitive equipment sits safely behind this door while other equipment remains completely accessible in the same rack. This unit can also act as a full door on RK and BRK series racks.
- Protect your equipment from dust and other foreign debris by adding a door to your rack.
- Increase the level of security in your setup by adding a key-locked door.
- Use this unique door to secure only a select portion of you rack while leaving other equipment open for easy access.
- Vented door promotes optimum air flow, extending the life of your equipment.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.