VGA Monitor Splitter Extender with Audio
2-Way VGA Monitor Splitter Extender with Audio (1-in/2-out)
This Audio Video Splitter/Extender is ideal for distributing audio and video to classrooms, exhibits, trade shows, demonstrations, and multimedia presentations. This splitter will broadcast your computer's audio and video output to multiple destinations. Daisy-chain more than one splitter to expand the number of monitors and speakers you can reach. With the built-in video signal enhancement, you can place monitors up to 210 feet away while maintaining your video quality. From use in test bench facilities, data centers and help desks to video broadcasting, this Audio Video Splitter/Extender delivers both performance and value.
- Broadcast your computer's audio and video outputs to two or four monitors
- Daisy-chain splitters to expand the number of monitors and speakers
- Built-in video signal enhancement allows monitors to be placed up to 210 feet away
- Use the 3.5mm audio outputs to drive either speakers or earphones
- Supports video resolutions up to 2048x1536 at 60Hz
- Input connectors: HD15 Female, 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Output connectors: 2x HD15 Female, 2x 3.5mm stereo jack
Don't Forget the Cables!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.