Panduit Right Angle Fitting for LD5 - Single Piece
Cable Hider - Panduit Right Angle Fitting for LD5 - International White - Single Piece
This Panduit Raceway Right Angle Fitting is used to change the direction of your raceway fitting. With this raceway fitting system, you can conceal, protect, and route low voltage cabling. This raceway fitting system is perfect for all voice, video, and data cabling systems. Using Raceway fitting eliminates the need for surface mount outlet boxes.
- Size: LD5
- Color: International White
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Change the Direction of Raceway Fittings
- RoHS Compliant
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.
Q: How many cables fit in this conduit?
LD3 is the ideal size for
- 1-4 Cat5e (24 AWG) Cables
- 1-2 Cat6 (24 AWG) Cables
- 1 Cat6a (24 AWG) Cable
- 1-2 A/V RG6 Cables
- 1-5 (2 Strand) Fiber Optic Cables
LD5 is the ideal size for
- 5-7 Cat5e (24 AWG) Cables
- 3-5 Cat6 (24 AWG) Cables
- 2-3 Cat6a (24 AWG) Cables
- 2-3 A/V RG6 Cables
- 6-9 (2 Strand) Fiber Optic Cables
LD10 is the ideal size for
- 8-20 Cat5e (24 AWG) Cables
- 6-13 Cat6 (24 AWG) Cables
- 4-8 Cat6a (24 AWG) Cables
- 4-10 A/V (RG6) Cables
- 10-24 (2 Strand) Fiber Optic Cables
Q: Can I mix and match Panduit and ICC raceway products?
A: No you cannot. The sizes of the products are similar but not exactly the same. It is better to use all of the same manufacturing when installing your raceway system. We carry a wide variety from each manufacturer. You just have to decide which one fits your needs better.