Middle Atlantic PTRK Series Portable Rolling Rack - 26 Inch Depth
The PTRK-1426 14U 26 Inch Deep Portable Rack from Middle Atlantic is a rugged portable rack with smooth-rolling 4 Inch casters and advanced cable-management features. It is constructed of fully-welded steel and will support up to 500 lbs of equipment.
This model comes standard with wood top covered in graphite laminate, a plexi front door, and a solid rear door. The doors feature keyed locks. This unit also features 10-32 threaded 11-gauge rackrails and a durable textured black powder-coat finish.
- All-steel construction and mechanically locking corners guarantee exceptional strength and years of use.
- A plexi front door makes viewing and monitoring your equipment an easy task, even when the door is closed and locked.
- All rack rails are finished in a durable 'e-coat' to prevent clogged threads.
- Rackrail is labeled in EIA standard rackspace increments allowing for easy equipment alignment.
- Pick and choose from Middle Atlantic's wide range of accessories to customize and expand your rack system.
- Pre-installed washers on all 10-32 threaded rackscrews save installation time.
- Grounding/Bonding Studs have been provided to help you electrically ground and bond equipment per NEBS and NEC standards.
This product is not available for air shipping. Please select 'Ground Shipping' when checking out. ShowMeCables will contact you with freight shipping details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.