Middle Atlantic 2 Post Steel Open Frame Rack
This Middle Atlantic 19' Open Frame Rack RL10-38 is a robust relay rack that offers an open, self-aligning design that dramatically speeds assembly time. Its 1/8', 11-gauge steel channels will hold up to 200 lb. of equipment evenly distributed with the base fastened, or up to 400 lb. if the top of the rack is braced to a structural building component.
The top of the rack features 1/8' aluminum top angles, which can be easily field-drilled for cable ladder installation. And space between the rack's feet allows for close placement of devices next to the rack, such as UPSs. Moreover, a gusseted foot base with tapered feet allows the rack to self-stabilize on uneven floors. An optional cantilever support base is also available for this model. This rack features 10-32 threaded rackrails.
- All-steel construction guarantees exceptional strength and years of use.
- All rack rails finished in durable 'e-coat' to prevent clogged threads.
- Rackrail is labeled in EIA standard rackspace increments allowing for easy equipment alignment.
- Pick and choose from Middle Atlantic's wide range of accessories to customize and expand your rack system.
- Pre-installed washers on all 10-32 threaded rackscrews save installation time.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.