ICC 2 Post Aluminum Open Frame Rack
Designed to be lightweight and sturdy, these high quality, black powder coated aluminum racks are easy to install and use. Includes 3/8-16 bolts and washers for assembly and #12 mounting screws.
- Designed with aluminum construction, black powder coated, lightweight and sturdy, making it ideal for installing voice and dat a equipment such as patch panels, active components, shelves, drawers, and cable management products creating a neat, structured, and organized cabling system
- 24 rack mount spaces (RMS)
- 9 AWG Aluminum Construction
- Used with all of ICC’s rack mount products
- Printed rack mount space numbering for easy installation.
- Installation instructions included
- Supports up to 750 lbs. when properly loaded and floor anchored
This product is not available for air shipping. Please select 'Ground Shipping' when checking out. ShowMeCables will contact you with freight shipping details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.