N Male to UHF Female (SO-239) Low Loss 600 Coaxial Assembly
50 Ohm Wi-Fi Cable | Bare Copper Covered Aluminum | Polyethylene Jacket | LMR-600 Equivalent
Low Loss 600 Coaxial Cable - N Male to UHF Female
Designed to deliver the highest performance possible, our Low Loss 600 (LMR-600 equivalent) assemblies offer superb low loss characteristics. With a durable Polyethylene jacket, these cables are suited for indoor and outdoor installations.
- Connector 1: N Male
- Connector 2: UHF Female (SO-239)
- Cable Type: ShowMeCable Low Loss 600 (LMR-600 Equivalent)
- 50 Ohm
- Polyethylene (PE) Jacket suitable for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Applications: Wi-Fi, Antenna Cables, Ham Radio, Patch Cables, Jumper Cables, WLL, GPS, WLAN, LMR, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.