Slim 3.5mm Stereo Male to 3.5mm Stereo Male
Slim 3.5mm cables are a great solution for quality audio applications. These cables are used on many of today’s electronic devices such as PC’s, MP3 players, mobile devices and televisions. The cable features two 28 gauge stranded conductors and a drain wire, which are tinned to resist oxidation. This cable is designed to easily fit into a 3.5mm headphone jack, even if the device is in a protective case.
- Connector A: Slim 3.5mm TRS (stereo) plug (male)
- Connector B: Slim 3.5mm TRS (stereo) plug (male)
- Color: Black
- Fully molded connectors provide strain relief
- Gold-plated connectors
- Fits in the 3.5mm headphone jack of a phone even with a protective case
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.
- Plug: Male Connector
- Jack: Female Connector
- TS: 2 Conductor Mono TS (Tip Sleeve)
- TRS: 3 Conductor Stereo TRS (Tip Ring Sleeve)
- TRRS: 4 Conductor TRRS (Tip Ring Ring Sleeve)
Q: What kind of cable would I need to connect my MP3 player, iPod, or other device to an auxiliary port?
A: You would need a 3.5mm Stereo audio cable.
Q: I want to extend the length of my headphones or existing audio cable. How would I do this?
A: The best way to accomplish this would be to use a 3.5mm extension cable
Q: I want to connect my 3.5mm device to a receiver or TV, but it only has RCA jacks What should I do.
A: You can use a 3.5mm to RCA adapter cable to make this connection
|Features & Specs|
|Connector A||Connector A of cable assembly?||Slim 3.5mm Stereo Male|
|Connector B||Connector B of cable assembly?||Slim 3.5mm Stereo Male|
|Jacket||The type of material used in the jacket of the cable?||PVC|
|Shielded||Is this cable shielded?||No|