Low Loss LMR-195 Equivalent Coaxial Cable - Black
Low Loss 195 is designed to deliver high performance with minimal loss. Low Loss 195 is a LMR-195 equivalent and high quality alternative to RG-58. For example at 2.4 GHz, 100 feet of RG-58 would have 28.2dB of signal loss versus only 18.6dB of signal loss with low loss 195. With a durable Polyethylene jacket, these cables are suited for indoor and outdoor installations. Low loss 195 is light and flexible. The Low Loss 195 cable is acceptable for Wi-Fi, Antenna Cables, Ham Radio, Patch Cables, Jumper Cables, and shorter antenna cable runs.
- Cable Type: SMC-195
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Center Conductor: Soild Bare Copper (BC)
- Jacket: FR-PVC
- Outer Diameter: .195 inch
- Indoor/Outdoor Rated
- Drop-in replacement for RG-58
- Attenuation @ 900 MHz/100 ft: 11.1dB/100ft
- Attenuation @ 2.4 GHz/100 ft: 18.6dB/100ft
- Any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable
- Max Continuous Length: 1000 FT
LMR® is a Registered Trademark of Times Microwave Systems.
Please note: All products that are bought per foot are non-returnable.
Any amount of cable you order above the maximum continuous length of 1000 FT will be sent in separate pieces.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.