Middle Atlantic UPSRackmount Power, 8 Outlet, 2150VA/1650W
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
The Middle Atlantic UPS-2200R Rackmount Uninterruptible Power Supply 1650W uses Pure Sine Wave technology for your sensitive AV components. Add up to 10 external UPS-EBPR Expansion Batteries for up to 20 hours (half-load) when power is not available. Batteries can be hot swapped for service while the Middle Atlantic Power Manager software can configure vital system settings.
- Real time UPS monitoring via the Web
- Remote management and configuration of UPS via Web Browser or NMS
- Auto-shutdown to protect servers/workstations from data loss due to power failure
- Schedule shutdown/start-up/reboot of the UPS
- Event logging to trace UPS operational history
- Data logging for analyzing power conditions
- Event notification via email and SNMP traps
- Supports TCP/IP, SNMP/HTTP, NTP, DNS, SMTP protocol
- MIB provided
- Quick installation and user friendly interface
- User upgradeable firmware via FTP
- Security management provided
- Other models, with a minimum firmware version of 1.65 can be upgraded using the UPS-IPCARD network interface card
- 8 surge protected AC outlets, 2 surge protected coaxial and 2 surge protected data ports
- Internal battery provides 6.4 minutes of power at full load
- Automatic Voltage Regulation
- RS-232 communications
- 9' SignalSafe power cord reduces stray magnetic fields
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.