Middle Atlantic UPSRackmount Power, 8 Outlet, 1000VA/750W, Indiv. Outlet, Web Enabled
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
The Middle-Atlantic UPS-1000R-8IP Uninterruptible Power Supply featuring a 19' (48.3 cm) deep compact rackmount chassis, provides up to 1000 VA / 750 W power to your electrical device in the occurrence of a power disruption.
Featuring automatic voltage regulation for 8 surge protected outlets, the line interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply helps protect the device from surges and overloads. Pure Sine Wave technology delivers optimum waveform that helps protect sensitive AV components. Load shedding extends runtime for critical loads and the energy saver mechanism helps reduce power consumption.
Using RS-232 and analog I/O, the Uninterruptible Power Supply can be easily integrated with control systems. Also included is a hot swappable primary battery that allows replacement even when the UPS is in operation. Up to 10 batteries (optional) can be connected to the UPS to achieve extended half-load runtimes of up to 20 hours. Stray magnetic fields are reduced via the 9' (2.7 m) SignalSafe power cord. Using the provided Middle Atlantic Power Manager software, you can configure vital system settings.
The Uninterruptible Power Supply supports real-time web monitoring, management and configuration via Web Browser or NMS (Network Management System). You can remotely schedule shutdown, start-up, and reboot of the system. Data logging and event logging features help monitor current power conditions, and notifications can be received via e-mail / SNMP. The Uninterruptible Power Supply supports TCP/IP, SNMP/HTTP, NTP, DNS, SMTP protocol and comes with a MIB (Management Information Base) and security management. Featuring a user-friendly interface, you can easily install and use the UPS. Firmware upgrades can be obtained via FTP (File Transfer Protocol).
- Provides 1000 VA / 750 W uninterrupted power supply
- Line interactive UPS
- Provides power to electrical device in the occurrence of a power disruption
- 19' (48.3 cm) deep compact rackmount chassis
- Protects the device from surges and overloads via automatic voltage regulation and 8 surge protected outlets
- Individual outlet control
- Delivers optimum waveform via Pure Sine Wave technology that helps protect sensitive AV components
- Extends runtime for critical loads via load shedding
- Helps reduce power consumption via energy saver mechanism
- Integrates easily with control systems via RS-232 and analog I/O
- Hot swappable primary battery can be replaced even as the UPS is in operation
- Includes Middle Atlantic Power Manager software for configuring vital system settings
- Allows real-time web monitoring, management and configuration via Web Browser or NMS (Network Management System)
- 9' (2.7 m) SignalSafe power cord helps reduce stray magnetic fields
- Provides remote scheduling of shutdown, start-up and reboot
- Data logging and event logging features help monitor current power conditions
- Notifications can be received via e-mail / SNMP
- Supports TCP/IP, SNMP/HTTP, NTP, DNS, SMTP protocol
- Comes with a MIB (Management Information Base) and security management
- Offers a user friendly interface
- Allows quick installation
- Firmware upgrades can be obtained via FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.