IDC Ribbon Crimp Tool
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
IDC Ribbon Crimping Tool
This professional quality tool is designed to crimp connectors on to flat ribbon cable. This tool is compatible with most IDC, D-Sub, and Centronic ribbon connectors.
- Cable types:
- 10 through 60 conductor Ribbon Cable
- 20 through 80 conductor High Density Ribbon Cable
- Male or Female IDC & IDS Crimp Types:
- DB9, DB15, DB25, or DB37 pin
- Centronics 26, 36, or 50pin
- HPDB68 SCSI-3 / LVD
- Header 10pin through 60pin
- Crimping Distance 6 ~ 27mm 9.50' long
Q: What is ribbon cable?
A: Ribbon cable is a thin flat cable with many wires running parallel to each other. They are used internally in many older computer styles to connect hard drives and floppy drives.
Q: Why does each connector have a different number of pins?
A: This is so you can get the correct connector for your computer’s need. We carry a wide range of pin numbers to meet your PC needs.