Panduit Dual Sided Horizontal Cable Manager - 2 RU
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
The Panduit® PatchLink® Horizontal Cable Manager manages category 5e and 6 copper, fiber optic and coaxial cables on the front and rear of any standard 19in (483mm) EIA rack or cabinet. Flexible fingers not only provide a safe integral bend radius but simplify adds, moves and changes for an easy-to-maintain finished, professional finish. Front and Rear Cover, ABS, 2RU, Black, 1pc.
- Lightweight plastic construction provides durability and easy installation
- Patented dual hinged cover allows cable access without removing cover
- Rounded edges on fingers protect cables from snags and damage to cable
- Flexible fingers allows easy installation and removal of cables
- Increased finger spacing provides larger area for high performance Category 6 cables
- Pass-through holes allow front to rear cabling
- Mount to standard 19 inch EIA racks and cabinets
- Covers, #12-24 and M6 mounting screws included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.