Middle Atlantic Front Cable Manager with Micro Clips and Vertical Side Rings - 1 RU
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
This HCM-1V Horizontal Cable Manager: 1U Micro Clip Style with End Rings from Middle Atlantic is a rackmount cable manager that facilitates the organization and pass-through of cabling to other equipment. Cables can be passed through the top, bottom, and back of the cable manager.
It can also provide cable strain relief for more reliable connections. It is constructed from welded steel and has a durable flat black powder-coat finish. This model occupies 1U of rack height and features micro clip style cable-management prongs with end rings.
- This unit is a rackmount cable manager that facilitates the organization and pass-through of cabling to other equipment.
- Cables can be passed through the top, bottom, and back of the cable manager.
- It can also provide cable strain relief for more reliable connections.
- It is constructed from welded steel and has a durable flat black powder-coat finish.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.