ICC Telco Male VOIP Patch Panel - RJ45 - 8P2C - 1 RU - 24 Port
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
ICC's 24-port, 8-position, 2-conductor RJ-45 VoIP Telco patch panel features integration with a single male Telco connector, making it suitable for either KSU or PBX phone systems. UL-listed, this rack-mount panel also includes a full set of #12 rack-mount screws for added convenience. Save hours of installation and troubleshooting time with this plug and play patch panel.
- Rack mountable 24 port, RJ-45, 8 position, 2 conductors
- 1 Integrated male 50-pin Telco connector
- Designed to fit all standard 19 inch racks or cabinets, 1 RMS
- Ideal for KSU or PBX phone systems.
- UL Listed
Q: What are the benefits of using a patch panel?
A: Patch panels will allow testing routing and maintenance of network/telecom cables connected to your network. With a patch panel this is quickly done just by making changes to cables on the patch panel itself. Patch panels also allow for easier cable management and identification of cable routing.
Q: What is a rack unit?
A: A rack unit U or RU is a unit of measure that describes the height of equipment designed to mount in a rack. A rack unit is 1.75 inches. Typical one rack unit will take three vertical screw holes on each side of a standard rack.
Q: What is the difference between RJ11 RJ12 and RJ45 connectors?
These are all crimp connectors with gold pins used for telecoms networking and occasionally low voltage lighting control applications. The difference is in the number of positions available on the connector and the number of contacts actually present.
- RJ45: 8P8C = 8 Position 8 Contact - used in Network Wiring
- RJ12: 6P6C = 6 Position 6 Conductor - used in Phone Systems
- RJ11: 6P4C = 6 Position 4 or 2 Conductor - used for ADSL telephone and modem cables etc.
The RJ11 and RJ12 are the same size even though they have a different number of contacts. RJ45’s are larger because of the extra positions and conductors.