IDC Ribbon Crimp Tool
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
IDC Ribbon Crimping Tool
This professional quality tool is designed to crimp connectors on to flat ribbon cable. This tool is compatible with most IDC, D-Sub, and Centronic ribbon connectors.
- Cable types:
- 10 through 60 conductor Ribbon Cable
- 20 through 80 conductor High Density Ribbon Cable
- Male or Female IDC & IDS Crimp Types:
- DB9, DB15, DB25, or DB37 pin
- Centronics 26, 36, or 50pin
- HPDB68 SCSI-3 / LVD
- Header 10pin through 60pin
- Crimping Distance 6 ~ 27mm 9.50' long
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.
Q: What is ribbon cable?
A: Ribbon cable is a thin flat cable with many wires running parallel to each other. They are used internally in many older computer styles to connect hard drives and floppy drives.
Q: Why does each connector have a different number of pins?
A: This is so you can get the correct connector for your computer’s need. We carry a wide range of pin numbers to meet your PC needs.