Cat5e 110-Type Inline Splice
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Wire Connectors - Cat5e 110-Type Inline Splice
The Cat5e 110-Type Inline Splice connects two separate solid conductor Cat5e cables through a 110-type punchdown. The 110 style splice provides a quality connection that can transfer at extremely high data transfer speeds.
- Splices two Cat5e cables together
- Connects straight through
- Provides fast and reliable transfers of data
- Works only with soild core wire.
- Comes with mounting tape, screws, and cable tie
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.