16Port 10/100Mbps Rackmount Switch TP-Link SF1016DS
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
The TL-SF1016 16-port 10/100Mbps Ethernet Switch is designed for SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) or work group users. The rack-mount size metal case design combined with a safety certified internal power supply make the Switch the most robust product which is very cost-effective for a less than 16 user environment. The plug-and-play and auto-negotiation capabilities allow the Switch to auto-detect its link partner (Ethernet adapter, for example) with the best speed. Each port provides full bandwidth (Maximum with 200Mbps in full duplex mode) without a traditional hub’s collision phenomenon downgrading the performance. All ports can be the uplink (cascade) port which is provided to link to another Switch for more ports expansion. Easy read LED indicators are supported for cable installation and normal operation diagnostics. The Switch can be used on desktop and rack-mount.
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and back-pressure for half-duplex mode
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- LED indicators for monitoring power, link, activity, 100Mbps
- Standard 19-inch rack-mountable steel case
- Internal universal power supply
- FCC, CE, RoHS
- 16-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop/Rackmount Switch
- Power Cord
- Installation Guide
- Rackmount Kit
- Rubber Feet
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.