24Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch, TP-Link SF1024D
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
The SF1024D Fast Ethernet Switch provides you with a high-performance, low-cost, easy-to-use, seamless and standard upgrade to improve old network to 1000Mbps network. All 24 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the SF1024D can save up to 75% of the power consumption and 80% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network. The metal case design combined with a safety certified internal power supply make the Switch the most robust product which is very cost-effective for a less than 24 user environment. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, SF1024D forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and back-pressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make SF1024D work reliably.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 75%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 4.8 Gbps Switching Capacity
- Store and forward Switching scheme
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps hardware.
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
- Fanless design to make sure it works quietly
- FCC, CE, RoHS
- 24-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop/Rackmount Switch
- Power Cord
- Installation Guide
- Rackmount Kit
- Rubber Feet
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.