24-Port 10/100Mbps Rackmount Switch Tenda TEH2400M
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
The Tenda TEH2400M 24-Port 10/100 Switch is specially engineered to provide simple solution to expand SMB networks and campus networks at the best possible cost. Connect this 24-port switch to a router and add up to twenty three more computers or other Ethernet-based devices such as a printer, Network-Attached Storage (NAS), or Internet camera to increase the functionality of your network. Housed in sturdy metal case, it is ideal for years of dependable use.
- 24 Autosensing 10/100Mbps switched ports with auto MDI/MDI-X crossover detection
- Up to 200Mbps full duplex bandwidth on each port
- Sturdy metal case ideal for years of dependable use
- 8K MAC address table with address Learning and Aging, and Data Flow Control for enhanced transmission
- FCC, CE, RoHS
- User Manual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.