TP Link T1500-28PCT 24-Port 10/100Mbps - 4-Port Gigabit Smart PoE - Switch
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
TP-LINK T1500-28PCT 24-Port 10/100Mbps - 4-Port Gigabit Smart PoE - Switch
The T1500-28PCT PoE smart switch provides 24 10/100Mbps ports that supports a total PoE power supply up to 180W.
The T1500-28PCT Smart PoE Switch is a cost-effective product solution for the small and medium business. This switch has useful security features protects against broadcast, multicast and provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. The TP-LINK smart PoE switch T1500-28PCT provides you the ideal access-edge solution.
- Supports 24 802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 180W
- Integrated security strategy including 802.1Q VLAN, Port Security and Storm control help protect LAN area investment
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video applications
- WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON bring abundant management features
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.