Pasternack PE4215 - SMA Male Connector Crimp/Solder Attachment for RG58, RG303, RG141, PE-C195, PE-P195, LMR-195, 0.195 inch
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
The Premium Pasternack PE4215 SMA Male Connector Crimp/Solder Attachment for RG58, RG303, RG141, PE-C195, PE-P195, LMR-195 is a high-grade solution for adapting existing connections on your cables and equipment. With a maximum frequency of 12.4GHz, this 50 Ohm adapter provides unsurpassed quality and reliability for your mission-critical systems.
- Connector A: SMA Male (MIL-STD-348A)
- RG58, RG303, RG141, PE-C195, PE-P195, LMR-195 Interface Type
- 50 Ohm
- 12.4GHz Max Frequency
- 1.5:1 Max VSWR
- 500 Vrms
- Gold Plated Brass Pin
- Nickle Plated Brass Outer Conductor
- Nickle Plated Brass Body
- Temperature Range: -65C to 165C (-85F to 329F)
- RoHS and REACH Certified
- Pasternack PE4215
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.