Holland SLC-11Q F-Type Male Compression Connector - RG11 Quad
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Compression connectors are a great solution for a secure, weatherproof termination. The one-piece design makes terminations easier and quicker than standard crimp style connectors. Compression connectors require a compression tool for termination.
- Holland SLC-11Q
- Fits RG11 quad shield
- F-11 Male
- Compression style
- View window to ensure proper cable insertion
- Nickel-plated brass
Please note: This connector is not compatible with Direct Burial RG11
Q: What is an F connector?
A: An F connector is a 75 Ohm coaxial connector that uses the coaxial cables solid center conductor as a pin.
Q: What is an F connector used for?
A: F connectors are commonly used on television cable television satellite television cable modems VHF & UHF antennas.
Q: What other terminology is used to describe and F connector?
A: Sometimes F connectors are described by a different name. Here are some different terms
- F-56 F-6 (F-56) F-11: These are terms to describe the connector type (F) and the cable that they will terminate on.
- F-61: A panel mount F connector
- F-71: A male to male F adapter
- F-81 A female to female F adapter
Q: What are the different types of F Connectors?
A: The 3 main types of F connectors are:
- Compression: Compression connectors give the best connectivity and are waterproof. A compression tool is required for termination.
- Crimp: Crimp connectors are more commonly used because of their low cost as well of ease of termination. Crimp connectors come with an attached or separate crimp ring. These are not waterproof and should be used indoors. Crimp connectors require a crimp tool for termination.
- Twist on: Twist on connectors are the easiest to terminate. Twist on connectors are threaded on to the out jacket of a coaxial cable. These are not waterproof and should be used indoors. Tools are not required for termination of the twist on style.
|Features & Specs|
|Cable Type||The type of cable this connector fits?||RG11|
|Form factor||The form factor of this connector?||Straight|
|Style||The style of this connector?||Compression|
|Loss||The loss of this connector?||30DB to 1GHz|
|Gender||The gender of this connector?||Male|
|Material||The material this connector is made from?||Brass with nickel plating|