Belden SNS1P59QS F-Type Male Compression Connector - Snap & Seal - RG59 Quad
Compression Style | Male | Nickel Plated Brass
CLOSEOUT ITEM: Less than 10 remaining!
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
|$0.67 $0.41||$0.66 $0.41||$0.63 $0.41||$0.60 $0.41||$0.59 $0.41|
Compression connectors are a great solution for a secure, weatherproof termination. The one-piece design makes terminations easy and much quicker than standard crimp style connectors. Compression connectors require a compression tool for termination.
- Belden SNS1P59QS
- Fits RG59 quad
- F-59 Male
- Compression style
- Green Color Code
- Nickel-plated brass
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.
Q: What is an F connector?
A: An F connector is a 75 Ohm coaxial connector that uses the coaxial cables solid center conductor as a pin.
Q: What is an F connector used for?
A: F connectors are commonly used on television cable television satellite television cable modems VHF & UHF antennas.
Q: What other terminology is used to describe and F connector?
A: Sometimes F connectors are described by a different name. Here are some different terms
- F-56 F-6 (F-56) F-11: These are terms to describe the connector type (F) and the cable that they will terminate on.
- F-61: A panel mount F connector
- F-71: A male to male F adapter
- F-81 A female to female F adapter
Q: What are the different types of F Connectors?
A: The 3 main types of F connectors are:
- Compression: Compression connectors give the best connectivity and are waterproof. A compression tool is required for termination.
- Crimp: Crimp connectors are more commonly used because of their low cost as well of ease of termination. Crimp connectors come with an attached or separate crimp ring. These are not waterproof and should be used indoors. Crimp connectors require a crimp tool for termination.
- Twist on: Twist on connectors are the easiest to terminate. Twist on connectors are threaded on to the out jacket of a coaxial cable. These are not waterproof and should be used indoors. Tools are not required for termination of the twist on style.
|Features & Specs|
|Cable Type||The type of cable this connector fits?||RG59 Quad|
|Form factor||The form factor of this connector?||Straight|
|Style||The style of this connector?||Compression|
|Loss||The loss of this connector?||30DB to 1GHz|
|Gender||The gender of this connector?||Male|
|Material||The material this connector is made from?||Brass with nickel plating|