VGA Monitor Cable - 90 Degree Upward Male to Straight Female VGA Cable - 25 FT
25 FT | 1 - 90 Degree Angle | 1 - Straight | Coax & Twisted Pair | Easy Installation in Tight Spaces
CLOSEOUT ITEM: Less than 5 remaining!
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
|$38.16 $19.21||$35.96 $19.21||$34.93 $19.21||$34.31 $19.21||$33.59 $19.21|
Angled VGA Cable - 25 Foot 90° Upward Male to Straight Female
The 90 degree angled VGA cable makes installationsimple even in the tightest locations. These cables use a combination of coax and twisted pair ensuring a distortion free run up to 100 feet. These VGA cables are ideal for video presentation devices, video splitters, and KVM switches
- Connector 1: Straight VGA female
- Connector 2: 90 degree angled VGA male
- Length: 25ft
- Assembled with coax and twisted pair
- Cable breaks upward from the connector
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.
Q: What is the difference between a 14 and 15 pin VGA cable?
A: Some HDTV's require the use of a 15 pin cable in order to sync the resolution of the monitor. 14 pin VGA cables lack the needed pin to do this.
Q: What are ferrite beads?
A: A ferrite bead is an interference filter for electronic cabling. It works by filtering out high frequency noise and dissipating it as heat. This enables a better quality signal.
Q: What does the jacket rating CL2 CM and CMP mean?
- CL2 is the standard type of PVC jacket used for low voltage cable. CL2 rated cables are often referred to as in-wall rated cables and can be run almost anywhere except plenums. CL2 is more common for non-professional use.
- CM is standard communications cabling that is not run in walls or in plenum air spaces.
- CMP is a rating that is given to cables that have passed a stringent burn test and are able to be run through plenum air spaces. Plenum air spaces include drop ceilings and non-ducted HVAC air returns.
Q: What is the difference between VGA and SVGA?
A: VGA and SVGA stand for Video Graphics Array and Super Video Graphics Array. Standard VGA has a maximum resolution of 640x480. SVGA provides a better image quality at a resolution of 800x600+.