2-in-1 - USB to Lightning or Micro USB Cable – MFi Certified – 3 Foot
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
This cable features both Micro USB and Apple Lightning Connectors, allowing you to charge both your Apple Lightning and Micro USB devices with just one cable. Great for iPhone and Android Devices. This cable allows you to sync and charge with both Apple and Android devices at high speeds.
- 2-in-1 USB Cable with both Micro USB and Lightning Connectors
- Apple MFi certified Lightning adapter
- Charges the iPod, iPhone, or iPad with Lightning connector
- Charges your Android devices with Micro USB connector
- Syncs with your computer through an available USB port
- Built with highly reliable molded connector on both ends
- Reversible design on Apple 8-pin Lightning adapter
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.
USB Connector Guide
USB 2.0 A Male
Commonly plugged into the USB port on a computer
USB 2.0 A Female
Commonly used for extending the length of an existing USB cable. USB A Male is able to plug into this connector
USB 2.0 B Male
Commonly used on a printer external hard drive and other USB Devices
|USB 2.0 Micro Male|
Commonly used on new smartphones and other USB devices
USB 2.0 Mini Male
Commonly used on cell phones digital cameras and GPS devices
USB 2.0 Mini Female
Commonly used to extend the length of an existing USB mini cable
USB 3.0 A Male
Commonly used on USB 3.0 devices
USB 3.0 B Male
Commonly used on USB 3.0 printers and other USB devices
USB 3.0 Micro
|Commonly used on USB 3.0 hubs and other devices|