Cat5e Blue Plenum Ethernet Patch Cable - Blue Slip On Boot
CLOSEOUT ITEM: Limited quantities remaining!
Suitable for installation in plenum air return spaces, plenum Cat5e Ethernet patch cables are often required to ensure that commercial network installations meet codes and regulations. These cables connect computers with devices such as cable modems, routers, patch panels, hubs, and switches. The standard boot is a molded bubble design that protects the connector from being damaged during installation. ShowMeCables' Ethernet patch cables are UL-listed and tested to 350 MHz to ensure distribution with low return loss.
- Connector 1: RJ45 Male with Blue, Standard Slip on Boot
- Connector 2: RJ45 Male with Blue, Standard Slip on Boot
- Blue, CMP-rated Jacket
- 568B Pinout
- 24 AWG 4-Pair Solid Copper Conductor
- Tested to 350 MHz
- Verified for Gigabit Ethernet
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Compatible
- Supports IP Cameras
- Connect computer or gaming system to cable modem, DSL, router, hub, switch, or patch panel.
- Network computers in office or home.
- Distribute data, voice, or video through home, office, or installation point.