F-Type Female to F-Type Female Adapter
Metal Body | Nickel Plated | Change the Connector
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Coax adapters are the perfect way to quickly change the gender or connector type on an already terminated cable. This adapter has an F female to an F female connector.
- Connector A: F-type female
- Connector B: F-type female
- Brass body
- Nickel plated
Q: What is an F connector?
A: An F connector is a 75 Ohm coaxial connector that uses the coaxial cables solid center conductor as a pin.
Q: What is an F connector used for?
A: F connectors are commonly used on television cable television satellite television cable modems VHF & UHF antennas.
Q: What other terminology is used to describe and F connector?
A: Sometimes F connectors are described by a different name. Here are some different terms
- F-56 F-6 (F-56) F-11: These are terms to describe the connector type (F) and the cable that they will terminate on.
- F-61: A panel mount F connector
- F-71: A male to male F adapter
- F-81 A female to female F adapter