HDMI EZ Lock
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
HDMI connectors have no locking mechanism to secure the HDMI Cable, but instead use a friction connection to hold the HDMI Cable in its input. HDMI Cables are known for easily coming loose from their input. This problem can become worse over time, after plugging and unplugging several times. HDMI EZ locks prevent all of these issues by attaching to the component's chassis using either the existing screw above or below the HDMI port, or with the supplied VHB adhesive. Once attached, the HDMI Cable is held securely in place to prevent an HDMI Cable from coming loose or unplugged completely.
- Universally compatible with all components
- Prevents cable damaging cable strain
- Keeps HDMI cable plugged in so you don't experience any video or sound issues
- Installs in minutes
- Sold in pairs with all the necessary hardware included
- Made in the U.S.A.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.