3 Port - USB Car Charger - 4.1A
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
This charger allows for three of your devices to be simultaneously charging while utilizing only one of your car's valuable DC power sockets. It provides high power in a lightweight package: 3.1 Amps of output while weighing at .8 of an ounce. The triple port interface uses your existing USB cables to let you plug in and get charged at high speeds.
- 3 USB Ports (2.1A, 1.0A and 1.0A)
- 2.1 Amp Ports: Ideal for charging iPads and Tablets at optimal speeds.
- 1.0 Amp Ports: Ideal for charging your iPhone, iPod and other devices.
- Lightweight, stylish and unique design.
- Input: DC 12-24V.
- Output: DC 5V/ 3.1A Max.
- Lightweight, stylish and unique design
- 3 USB ports: Input: DC 12-24V; Output:DC 5V 2.1A/ 1.0A/ 1.0A;
- The 3.1A total output allows for maximum power and time efficiency when charging your latest iPad, iPhone, all Android devices, GPS, Digital Camera, etc...
- All three USB ports (2.1A, 1.0A and 1.0A) offers charging of smartphones, tablets, and other devices simultaneously.
- The 2.1A port provides optimal charging speeds to iPads and tablets.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.
Q: How do i use the USB Car Charger?
A: The USB Car Charger simply needs to be plugged into the DC Jack (the cigarette lighter outlet) in your car. When plugged in connect your USB cables into either port and charge your phone tablet or iPhone.
|Features & Specs|
|Gender||The gender of this connector?||Male to female|
|Current||The type of electrical current for this connector?||AC/DC|
|Form factor||The form factor of this connector?||Straight|
|Style||The style of this connector?||Adapter|