Neutrik 3.5mm Right Angle Stereo Male Solder Connector - Metal

Part no. 456

Solder Type | Male | Stereo | Metal | Right Angle | Neutrik Part Number: NEUNTP3RCB

(2 reviews)
Quantity Discount Pricing
1-4 5-9 10-49 50-99 100+
$6.80 $5.89 $5.60 $5.30 $4.99
Quantity Discount Pricing
1 - 4 5 - 9 10 - 49 50 - 99 100+
$6.80 $5.89 $5.60 $5.30 $4.99

The Neutrik NPT3RC is the perfect plug for professional applications requiring 3.5mm stereo plugs. It offers a slim, space saving, all-metal design in black chrome with excellent cable retention values. Uses a chuck type strain relief for cables from 2 to 4.5mm.


  • 3.5mm stereo (1/8") right anngle male connector
  • Professional Grade
  • Black chrome finish
  • Solder type
  • Metal handle with strain relief
REVIEW SUMMARY for Neutrik 3.5mm Right Angle Stereo Male Solder Connector - Metal
5.0 (based on 2 reviews)
  • Neutrik 3.5mm Stereo Right Angle Plug

    Reviewed by:

    From: Pennsylvania

    7/13/2014    #2596

    PROS: Easy ordering, Great service and a quality product.
    CONS: None
    Would order from "Show Me Cables" again.
  • Awesome!

    Reviewed by:

    From: MN

    9/20/2013    #1636

    PROS: None specified
    CONS: None specified
    When my favorite headphones jack plug died, I tried two other plugs before I found this one. Eactly what I was looking for.
  • Fantastic connectors

    Reviewed by:

    From: Utah

    5/18/2012    #314

    PROS: None specified
    CONS: None specified
    I ordered this plug end to try to repair a couple of Bose ear bud headphones that the wires had developed an intermittent connection where they exit the factory connector. These connectors are great. Well thought out design has strain relief built into the connector so the solder joint isn't subjected to loads from the cord. I like the 90 degree design. This connector is working fantastic on

Q: I'm unsure what connector I need, can you help?

A: Please click on the resource tab to see a pictoral graph. This should help identify the correct connector.

Q: How do I split the signal from an audio jack on a computer, phone, iPod or MP3?

A: To split the signal you would use a 3.5mm Stereo Splitter


Plug: Male Connector

Jack: Female connector

TS: Mono (Tip, Sleeve)

TRS: Stereo (Tip, Ring, Sleeve)

TRRS: 4 conductor (Tip, Ring, Ring, Sleeve)

Audio Connector Guide
Connector Type
Explanation and Uses
TS ( Mono) Plug (Male)
3.5mm TS Plug
This is a TS or mono plug, (note the single stripe on the connector)
This provides single channel analog audio.
TRS (Stereo) Plug (Male)
USB A Female
This is a TRS or stereo plug (note the two stripes on the connector)
This provides a stereo or 2 channel analog audio.
Commonly found on headphones
TRRS Plug (Male)
4 Conductor
3.5mm TRRS Plug
This is a TRRS 4 conductor plug (note the 3 stripes on the connector)
This can provide 2 channel audio plus a microhone. Also capable of 2 channel audio and a video feed.
This is commonly found on iPhone headsets and portable DVD players.

Credit Cards