1/4 IN Stereo Male to Dual 1/4 IN Mono Female Adapter Cable - 6 IN

Part no. 27-140-043

6 Inches | RoHS Compliant | Split Your Stereo Signal

(3 reviews)
Quantity Discount Pricing
1-4 5-9 10-49 50-99 100+
$6.03 $5.19 $4.88 $4.57 $4.26
Quantity Discount Pricing
1 - 4 5 - 9 10 - 49 50 - 99 100+
$6.03 $5.19 $4.88 $4.57 $4.26

¼ inch adapters are commonly used for headphones, amplifiers, instruments, speakers, and much more. This adapter is ¼ inch stereo male opposite two ¼ mono females. This cable is designed to split a stereo signal. Black- and red-coded mono phone jacks indicate left and right respectively. It may also be used to adapt a stereo cable with mono phone plugs to a stereo phone jack.


  • Connector A: ¼ inch Stereo Male
  • Connector B: 2x ¼ inch Mono Females
  • 6 Inch
  • RoHS Complaint
Features & Specs
Connector A: Type of Connector on Side A of the adapter? ¼ inch Stereo Male
Connector B: Type of Connector on Side B of the adapter? 2x ¼ inch Mono Female
Form factor The form factor of this connector? 6 Inch
Gender The gender of this connector? Male to Female
REVIEW SUMMARY for 1/4 IN Stereo Male to Dual 1/4 IN Mono Female Adapter Cable - 6 IN
4.7 (based on 3 reviews)
  • 1/4 IN Stereo Plug to Dual 1/4 IN Mono Jack

    Reviewed by:

    From: 47 Nohoana PL. Wailuku, HI 96793

    1/4/2015    #14029

    PROS: The product works really well; Super fast
    CONS: None specified
    This is a very well made adapter. This part is hard to find and I was very happy to have it delivered to me prior to the eariest promised date.
  • Great cable

    Reviewed by:


    3/14/2014    #2244

    PROS: Works
    CONS: Don't split both sides of audio
    You unplug one side and the other works but not similatiously
  • Perfect for the Crate PowerBlock

    Reviewed by:

    From: Burleson TX

    9/2/2012    #456

    PROS: None specified
    CONS: None specified
    This is perfect for use with the Crate PowerBlock guitar amp's effects loop, which requires a TRS male plug and 2 female mono jacks. This configuration is not easy to find, so I'm glad I came across this here.

Q: What does TS mean? What is a TS connector used for?

A: TS is the abbreviation for “Tip, Sleeve” and refers to a specific type of 1/4″ connector that is set up for 2-conductor, unbalanced operation. One insulator ring separates the tip and sleeve. The tip is generally considered the “hot,” or the carrier of the signal, while the sleeve is where the ground or shield is connected. TS cables are best known as guitar or line-level instrument cables.

Q: What does TRS mean? What is a TRS connector used for?

A: TRS is the abbreviation for “Tip, Ring, Sleeve.” It looks like a standard 1/4″ plug but with an extra “ring” on its shaft. TRS cables have two conductors plus a ground (shield). TRS connectors are commonly used to connect balanced equipment or for running both left and right mono signals to stereo headphones.

Q: Why is a ¼” connector sometimes called a “phone plug”?

A: The original 1⁄4 in (6.35 mm) version dates from 1878, when it was used for manual telephone exchanges, making it possibly the oldest electrical connector standard still in use. It was used for years by telephone operators to patch telephone connections together.

Credit Cards